I finally found fabric in the shade of green I like – not khaki, not caterpillar, not turqoise – just super freaking green! Surprisingly hard to find! This is a pretty standard stretch fabric, so I made a tight bodycon dress. So glad my sewing machine can do overlock stitch. For the pattern, I copied a dress I already had and adjusted the fit around the waist a bit. (I always have to take in any dresses I buy because my torso is so much smaller than my hips.) I also added the draping over the bust. It’s simply a rectangle of fabric that’s turned over once and pleated on both sides. I also made som pleats at the sides and centre of the neckline for more shape. Of all the garments I’ve made, this is definitely the one I’ve used the most. Both fancy and comfy!